Apartment Cleaning Services
Thomas Cleaning Service has been a leader in developing standards of cleaning in the DFW Area for over 20 years.
(The following is an apartment cleaning checklist that we use at Thomas Cleaning Service)
When looking to be reimbursed for your deposit, you want to make sure that you do a deep clean of the property. This includes general cleaning, but also some more specific areas that the new owner or landlord will look for. We clean the property from top to bottom, but below is some of the more specific tasks that we do, when cleaning your apartment.
- Dust the ceiling fixtures.
- Dust all ledges.
- Clean the windows.
- Clean the door knobs and doors.
- Clean all light switches and outlets.
- Dust or wipe down walls and baseboards.
- Get rid of all cobwebs.
- Get soap scum off the bathroom tiles and tub/shower.
- Wipe out the bathroom drawers and vanity.
- Clean the toilet, sink, countertop. Sweep and mop
- Clean the mirror.
- Vacuum out the surface of the exhaust fan.
- Wipe down all cabinets and liners.
- Wash the front of the cabinets.
- Clean and disinfect all countertops.
- Clean and shine up the sink and faucet.
- Scrub the refrigerator inside and out. Remove all shelves and clean separately if necessary.
- Scrub the oven inside and out. Remove shelving, drip pans and burners.
- Clean exhaust fan if needed.
- Remove all appliances and sweep behind them.
Bedrooms/Living Room Cleaning:
- Dust, sweep, vacuum and mop empty rooms.
- Sweep out the garage if needed.